The Oregon Health Policy Board will hold its monthly meeting April 1 in Portland, where OHA staff and the board will continue to work on the board’s recommendations to Governor Kitzhaber. The board will hear a general progress report on the work, as well as a presentation on the Sustainable Rate of Growth work group. The board also will hear an update on OHA’s data and measurement strategy – including the payment process for coordinated care organization quality incentive measures – and an update on selection of new health plans by the Public Employees’ Benefit Board (PEBB). The board will hear public testimony beginning at 3 p.m.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, April 1, 1-3:15 p.m. in the Market Square Building, ninth floor, 1515 S.W. Fifth Ave. The meeting will also be available via live Web stream, and a recording of the meeting will be posted on the board’s meeting page.
The Agenda as planned:
* Director’s report
* OHPB recommended actions: progress report
* Sustainable Rate of Growth work group update
* Data and measurement update, including:
– Health plan quality metrics work group and metrics alignment
– CCO quality incentive payment process and timeline
* Coordinated care model spread: PEBB health plan selection and Oregon Educators Benefit Board (OEBB) update
For more information on the meeting, visit the board’s meeting page.
The meeting site is accessible to persons with disabilities. Individuals requiring accommodation may request alternate formats, sign language interpreters, physical accessibility, or other reasonable accommodations by calling the Oregon Health Authority at 1-800-282-8096 at least 48 hours before the meeting.